Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Budget Perfect Bronzer

I love a trip to the drug store; I can spend hours strolling up and down the aisles in search of the perfect new blush, lipstick, eyeshadow, and just about any other beauty product you can think of.  Also, I like my products to be inexpensive!  In my opinion, there is no need to pay the outrageous prices at the Department Store cosmetic counters.

Recently, during a stroll down the cosmetic aisle at Target, I spotted a fantastic Bronzer, "Shimmer Strips," by Physicians Formula.  What I love about the product is the multi-functionality.  The Bronzer is made up of five strips, all varying in colors from gold, copper, to brown.  Together, with a swipe of a large make up brush, the colorful, shimmery strips can be applied on your cheeks, chin, forehead and nose.  With just a few applications, you'll have that sun-kissed look.  If you'd like to apply a shade to your eyelids, use one strip, or blend a couple of strips, which is what I do.  And to add one more function (I'm getting my money's worth!), blend one of the strips with a clear lip gloss.  Since my purchase of the "Sunset Strip" Bronzer, which was over two months ago, I haven't used any other blush or eyeshadow product.  It's also a compact, space-saving,
travel-smart product.

I think I paid just over $11.00 for the product; reasonable price to say the least.  "Shimmer Strips" is widely available via the internet and many stores specializing in cosmetics.





2 comments:

  1. Love it! I think Mia wants this for her birthday. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Maybelline Whipped Creme Shimmering Tint in Shimmering Bronze and do the same thing and I love it! Great minds and all that lol.

    ReplyDelete